Company Name: _______________________________________ Contact: ____________________________
Phone: _________________________ Email: ____________________________________________________
Address: _____________________________________________________ City: ________________________
State/Zip: _______________________________ Product/Food: ______________________________________
Make checks payable to: Tiger Trail Festival, 164 N. Powerline Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Location: Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL
(Corridor of NW 6th Ave and Dixie Highway)
Festival Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Vendors Set Up Hours 6:00am - 8:00am
Cost: Food Vendors 1 space 10 X 10 = $325
1 spaces 20 X 10 = $450
Non-Food Vendors 1 space 10 X 10 = $200
1 spaces 20 X 10 = $350
Merchandise, Literature & Packaged Goods Only
Each vendor must provide their own tables, chairs, tents an any other necessities needed for setup and sales. Deadline to submit applications is February 3, 2020. (Contact us, if you miss the deadline but still want to reserve a space.
Food Vendors Please Note
1) All food booths must have overhead covering, such as tarp or tent in the area of preparing, cooking,
and serving food (screening is optional)
2) All food vendors must have inside their booths, a clean water-filled container with outlet to be used
for washing hands.
3) All gas connections must comply with City and County standards/codes. Tanks must be secured (i.e. in crate.
4) NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE PROVIDED.
5) Must have a 10-pound valid fire extinguisher.
* Upon completion of application and full payment you will be assigned a confirmation and booth number. You may pay online, by mail or at our office.
No Refunds Rain or Shine
2020 TIGER TRAIL FESTIVAL VENDOR APPLICATION
Tiger Trail Festival
164 N. Powerline Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Application Deadline Feb 12. 2020